20 November 2011

rough waters and good movies



The other week, Félix and I watched a great documentary, Paddle to Seattle. It was one that he had proposed we watch at least 10 times before I finally agreed to it. I don't know why I put him off for so long; it was awesome. He has such good taste in films. I should have known better. It's the story of two buddies who decide they need a new challenge after having already done the Appalachian trail and a 1330-mile bicycle ride from Seward, Alaska to the Artic sea. The duo decides to kayak the Inside Passage from Skagway, Alaska to Seattle, Washington. a hilarious film and a great adventure! can't recommend it enough!

1 comment:

  1. I love a good documentary. I'll check this out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...