05 January 2012

finding a fresh start


Happy New Year! I'm wondering about all that 2012 holds. So much possibility. Will it be filled with clearly marked paths, or winding, narrow passages, maybe it will be brimming with small hills or require climbing mountain after mountain?   Right now, it is feeling like there will be a lot of peaks to climb but then again, I like the mountains. The view at the top is amazing and always worth the effort.

I snapped this picture the other day, the Mont Blanc panorama as seen from my friend's beautifully restored farmhouse. Clover got to play with her adorable twin girls. It was perfect. All the little ones were exhausted by the end of the afternoon. And, sharing cake and coffee with a good friend always does wonders for me, too. I hope that your 2012 is off to a healthy, happy start and whether it be peaks or valleys that the year will hold, may you find beauty in the view.

2 comments:

  1. janetwelborn@comcast.net8/1/12 23:24

    Love you blog!! Miss you!
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Janet! I miss you guys, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...