01 March 2013

let's march


We've made it to March! Nevermind that there are still big piles of old snow all over the place. Forget about the fact that it is still -6°C in the mornings here. Details! Minor details!   

Those mornings are brighter and lighter and the days are growing longer, stretching out like a big bear after a long hibernation.  There are good things on the horizon. 

What are you looking forward to this month? I'm excited to hang up the month of March on my calendar.  It's beer + food pairings and anytime I want pizza this month it somehow seems justified.  

I got it from a calendar swap I did with Greedy Girl.  I was matched up for the swap with this girl and I have to say, I love her taste in calendars. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...