12 March 2012

where snow meets sky

I visited Félix at work yesterday. We skied all over during the usual tour he does to make sure that things are running smoothly. I tend not to fawn over Félix too much on this blog. Just to be clear, it's not because he isn't awesome, he totally is.


 Félix, you make me the happiest girl around.  I have so much fun being by your side.  You inspire me every day.  Your hard work and your dedication to our little family makes my heart burst with pride. You are a wonderful husband, father and friend and I am so very lucky to have found you. Also, you look good in a ski helmet.


It felt so good to be out in the sunshine, skiing with my main squeeze.


It was gorgeous day on the mountain. And the views are... well, what do you think of them? I am constantly amazed by the beauty of the French Alps.


So, I guess the only question that remains is, when are you going to come over and ski with us?  Soon, I hope!

p.s. J & M, we are counting down the days!

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful pics. Truth is, Dean Martin is awesome with his ski helmet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, will you take us on a tour of St Gervais one of these week ends ?
    xxx
    ps; you two are just too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You indeed speak the truth, Antoine. ;) Dodue, yes, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous15/3/12 20:29

    It's nice to see you on the internets again, K. What a beautiful blog. Is this St. Gervais?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Liz. It is St. Gervais. You know your Alps resorts well! Do you and Es ever make it over this way?

    ReplyDelete
  6. where is st. gervais? we will be in Vars in April. are we close? gorgeous pix. gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saint Gervais is near Chamonix. I looked up Vars and as the crow flies we aren't that far but it's about a 4 hour drive since a lot of the mountain passes don't have through roads...where do you guys fly into? Lyon or Paris?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...